Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Missing Mitten Mystery by Steven Kellogg

This post describes a book pack I have put together for The Missing Mitten Mystery by Steven Kellogg.






Steven Kellogg is a prolific author and illustrator of quality children's literature. Whoever finds this book will be very blessed. Included in the bag with the book is a mitten matching activity from PreKinders. There are some great ideas to go with this book on the fantastic blog, Wondersome Storytime. Be sure to check it out. Making Learning Fun also has some great snow and snowman activities.





Here is a close-up of the mitten matching cards.


3 comments:

  1. I came across your Montessori blog last month and have been enjoying it so much! I am thrilled to see this new blog that you have created. I love getting new ideas of great children's lit and especially for activities to go along with the book. I look forward to visiting your blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Jennifer. I would like to invite you to check out my newest blog. It is part of my New Year’s resolution this year to write a bedtime story a week for my two girls aged 4 and 1. I hope you will check it out and leave feedback. http://www.storytimewithmama.blogspot.com/. I have enjoyed checking out your blog and I have signed up to follow it, I look forward to reading more about your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job... Looks like a fun blog. I am following now and featured you in a Mitten post at Teaching Heart Mom.

    ReplyDelete